Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Reluctantly I blog

Well hello ... it is with great trepidation that, after a fairly shoddy first attempt at blogging a few years ago, I once again prepare to shoot my thoughts out into the big wide world of the internet. If you are kind enough to spend a few minutes of your life reading them let me just say thanks and apologise in advance. If you are one of those people who has been encouraging me to get blogging again, thanks for the encouragement, and remember, you only have yourself to blame.

I'm not exactly sure what direction my musings are going to take at this point. I am likely to share my thoughts on life as a research scientist, my clumsy attempts at wildlife photography, and my general philosophical musings on life. I am almost certainly going to bore you tears with every wonderful encounter with wildlife I have, especially my feathered friends, that's just how I roll. I love to travel, climb mountains and get out into the great outdoors. If I manage to do so, I will wax lyrical, if I do not I will surely rant about my frustrated wanderlust. I should also warn you my sense of humour is quirky and at times mildly inappropriate. I aim to be provocative rather than offensive, but your mileage may vary. Most of all, I love to have my fingers in more pies than I have fingers, so expect the unexpected. Of course, all this presupposes that I actually find the time to write some postings!

With no further ado, I will end this post and think about perhaps writing a post ... you know, one of those that actually contains some content.

No comments:

Post a Comment